Crying in the Rain is a finalist in Bisexual Book Awards


I am UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED that my novel, Crying in the Rain, is a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards. So excited, in fact, that as I type I have a TENS machine on my lower back and I'm daring to hope for the impossible instant miracle cure to my eighteen-month muscle spasm so I can go to NYC for the ceremony. Am I wondering if I could win this? I suppose I am, but even getting this far...wow!

* * *
For many years, Ade Simmons has been an outsider, trapped in an abusive relationship, seeking sanctuary in his job as a radio producer, and in the checklists he makes in an attempt to regain control of his sorry excuse of a life.

Actor Kris Johansson is patient, gentle and passionate - everything that Ade's ex-boyfriend is not. When Kris takes a role in one of Ade's plays, the attraction is mutual and instant. It is the turning point for Ade. He can either stay on the same path, with Fergus - the bully who has repressed, used and isolated him from his friends and family - or he can look in the other direction, towards Kris - the handsome actor with family and friends who readily accept him.

But Fergus will not give up his punchbag so easily - can Ade finally find the strength to fight back?


Ebook / Paperback available from:
Beaten Track
Smashwords
All Romance eBooks
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com
And other major online outlets... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT Pride: A Roundtable Discussion

Fat Rage!

Reunions - Josh and George: Stating the Obvious #RainbowSnippets #LGBTQ