My Dream Woman #Audiobook #PressRelease #UrbanFantasy #LGBTQ

My Dream Woman, written by C H Clepitt and Narrated by Natalie Husdan is available now as an audiobook.


Blurb:
When your dreams are real there’s nowhere to escape!

Andi is just holding it together. Working two jobs means she doesn’t need to rely on anyone, but doesn’t have much of a life. In her dreams, however, she is a hero: battling monsters and saving innocents. When her dream woman turns out to be very real, Andi’s life begins to spiral out of control.

Step into an exciting urban fantasy that will have you on the edge of your seat. Think The Book of Abisan, only sexier!




Author’s Note:
I loved writing My Dream Woman and was thrilled with the response it received from readers. Hearing it brought to life was absolutely amazing, and Natalie Husdan does a superb job - every single character sounds just as I imagined them. I could not be more pleased with the finished version.


Narrator’s Note:
My Dream Woman was so enjoyable to narrate because there were numerous different characters to voice and the writing switches continuously between the real world and the dream world of the main character Andi. The action scenes were fast-paced, exciting and frequently humorous, something I've not voiced before and I found the attraction and love story that grew between Andi and Dionne quite unique and moving. Anyone into romantic, action or fantasy fiction will enjoy My Dream Woman; it's a fluid read with a satisfying ending that leaves you wanting to read more in the series.


Find out more and Listen to a sample here: http://www.chclepitt.com/dreamwoman


My Review (eBook):
Brilliant. Gutted I only made it last three days. :( Delighted it's book one and book two came out this week [4th August, 2018]. :) The kind of story I wish I'd written. Perfect for TV (it would be an amazing series).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT Pride: A Roundtable Discussion

Fat Rage!

Reunions - Josh and George: Stating the Obvious #RainbowSnippets #LGBTQ